Student Loans at C3 College

We are excited to inform you that C3 College has been awarded permission by the Australian Government to be a student loan provider (formally known as VET FEE HELP) for the Diploma (CUA50815) & Advanced Diploma of Music Industry (CUA60515).

What does this mean?


This means that eligible students will receive a loan from the Australian Government to help pay for the tuition fees associated with these courses. 

Do I qualify for a VET student loan?

To be an eligible student for the purposes of accessing VET Student Loans, you must meet ALL of these criteria (get ready, it's a bit dense):

  • You are:
    • an Australian citizen, or
    • a qualifying New Zealand citizen (see information about NZ citizen), or
    • a permanent humanitarian visa holder, who is usually resident in Australia.
  • Your FEE-HELP balance is more than $0 and is sufficient to cover the amount you wish to access.
  • You are enrolled with an approved course provider (which we are!) in an approved course (which Music Industry, CUA50815, is!) and have enrolled in accordance with our application requirements.
  • You are studying the approved course primarily at a campus in Australia.
  • You have been assessed by your approved course provider as academically suited to undertake the approved course on the basis of either:
    • providing your Australian Year 12 Certificate; OR
    • providing evidence of successful completion of an Australian Qualifications Framework Certificate IV or higher qualification (where the language of instruction is English); OR
    • displaying competence at Exit Level 3 in the Australian Core Skills Framework in both reading and numeracy through an approved Language, Literacy and Numeracy test.

In addition, your approved course provider (that's us!) must reasonably believe you show competence in completing the course.

I have more questions.

No worries. We'd love to help you! Make sure you contact us with your questions by clicking here.