C3 College Presence Scholarship
Make the dream happen at Presence conference and apply for the scholarship below.
Applications for the scholarships are not yet open. Please contact us for more info.
Presence Conference Scholarship.
C3 College is excited to give away two scholarships worth up to $8,000 to a Presence 2017 delegate to study at C3 College on campus (or via online) in either Creative Arts or Leadership Ministry; beginning July 2017 or February 2018. The scholarship covers the winner's tuition fees for one year of full-time study in either stream. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone who would love to study on campus or for people who would not be able study on campus due to their schedule or location!
**If you have previously applied for a scholarship to attend C3 College please do not refrain from applying again!**
1. Full time on campus (valued up to $8,000)
2. Full time online (valued at $2,600)
How do I apply?
To apply, simply fill in the application form below. The winner will be announced at the Wednesday evening session of Presence 2017.
Scholarship closing time is 4pm on Tuesday April 11th 2017 (AEST). You will not be able to apply after this time.
- In order to be eligible for this scholarship you must be a full-time Presence delegate (even for the online scholarship) and be present in the Wednesday sessions.
- You must also have a pastoral reference submitted by 4pm on Tuesday April 11th 2017 (AEST).
- Creative Arts Students must submit their audition by 4pm on Tuesday April 11th 2017 (AEST).
- You can view the audition requirements by clicking here
- Live Auditions will not be accepted, they need to be sent through online
Please keep your mobile phones ON during presence so we can easily contact you and arrange an interview with you. Good luck! Once you have submitted your application in its entirety, we will contact you to arrange an interview time during presence conference.
Scholarship application form.
Please fill out the below form and submit. This form will close at 4pm on Tuesday April 11th 2017 (AEST)