C3 College Canada Scholarship
Step into something new at C3 Canada conference and apply for the scholarship below.
C3 Canada Scholarship.
The C3 College team are so excited to be joining you at C3 Canada Conference because we're giving away a scholarship! We're committed to seeing people make the decision to follow God's call for their lives, so if you're a creative who wants to go on an adventure to Sydney, Australia to become brilliant at your craft or someone who wants to develop their understanding of the Bible and their leadership skills, read on for details.
We're giving away a scholarship worth up to $8,000 to a C3 Canada Conference 2018 delegate to study at C3 College (Sydney, Australia) in Creative Arts or Leadership & Ministry; beginning February 2019 or July 2019. The scholarship covers the winner's tuition fees for one year of full-time study and is an exciting opportunity for anyone who would love to study on campus.
Full time on campus (valued up to $8,000)
How do I apply?
To apply, simply fill in the application form below. The winner will be announced at a session during the conference.
Scholarship closing time is 4pm on Thursday September 20th, 2018. You will not be able to apply after this time.
- In order to be eligible for this scholarship you must be a C3 Canada Regional Conference delegate and be present at the sessions.
- You must also have a pastoral reference submitted by 4pm on Thursday September 20th, 2018 (AEST).
- Creative Arts Students must submit their audition by 4pm on Thursday September 20th, 2018 (AEST).
- You can view the audition requirements by clicking here
- Live Auditions will not be accepted, they need to be sent through online
Please keep your mobile phones ON during conference so we can easily contact you and arrange an interview with you. Good luck! Once you have submitted your application in its entirety, we will contact you to arrange an interview time during conference.
Scholarship application form.
Please fill out the below form and submit. This form will close at 4pm on Thursday September 20th, 2018. (AEST).